My Take on ............

As we march through the days, months and years that make up our lives, we experience things that determine what we think and make us what we are. This is my chance to share "My Take on ..........."

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

" The Perfect Match "

           As I sat and watched TV the other night I kept seeing a commercial for eHarmony.com, one of the more popular online match making sites. Their claim to fame is that they supposedly match you to perspective mates using 29 different dimentions,whatever that means! It made me think about what I have told many people over the past year about me and my "Baby", as I like to call her, is that if I were to make a list of everything I would like to have in a woman, she would come up as my perfect match!
           I didn't sign up for her, I didn't "google" her, I really wasn't even looking for her. There was one thing I was doing, I dreamed of her every day! I dreamed of a woman who would love me as I would love her. Someone to share with me the joys of life and love as I had never done before.Magically she just appeared one day and changed my life forever. 
           Your perfect match isn't someone who is just like you, it's the person who is that rare combination of being like you in some ways and different in others. This allows you to feel as if the two of you together are like one, but stronger as individuals because of what the other one adds to the relationship.                
            I am so fortunate to have all of these things and more. I sometimes find myself in disbelief that after all these years I have found my "Perfect Match" 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that I have found my soul-mate. You are the perfect match for me in every way. You are everything to me and I love you with every fiber of my being. I am so blessed. We are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah WhiteJanuary 13, 2010

    OH MY GOSH! this is so great! this is what made me want to read your blogs because this one is the one joyce told me about! this really explains your love for her and its so ramantic! the fact that this comes from within you and only you just blows me away! you should be a writter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete