My Take on ............

As we march through the days, months and years that make up our lives, we experience things that determine what we think and make us what we are. This is my chance to share "My Take on ..........."

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Father and Child Reunion

            I saw my daughter yesterday for the first time in almost a year.

 We cried......

            The road that lead to this day has been a long and winding one. Incredibly the same thing that split us apart on a bleak January night has brought us back together. The details aren't important, the thing that is important is that the relationship between my daughter and I although severely stretched was not broken.
           Now we have been rejoined with a new understanding of the complexities of life and love and a new and stronger bond between us.

 We were happy.....
     

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that love has brought you back together again. Love between parent and child never really goes away, sometimes it's just misplaced.

    ReplyDelete