My Take on ............

As we march through the days, months and years that make up our lives, we experience things that determine what we think and make us what we are. This is my chance to share "My Take on ..........."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Queen of the Angels"

Her eyes are like the twinkling of the stars on a crystal clear night,
she thinks that no one sees.
Her hair is like gold and catches the eye as she goes by,
she thinks that no one notices.
Her smile turns the sadest moments to joyfull laughter,
she doesn't understand why.
Her beauty lights up the faces of those she meets,
she thinks surely this can not be.
She thinks these things are all imagined,
but I know that they are real.
She is my angel, she is my love, she is my queen.
All the rest can continue to dream.
Throughout the years many have tried,
but I am the only guy who can make the Queen of the Angels sigh !

No comments:

Post a Comment